I am in construction activities right from my 9th standard, as my brother, an engineer,was a Civil contractor and used to take private and govt. contracts and I started working with him. Worked in irrgaration department too, during summer vacation of school.First I did 3-year civil engineering diploma, then part time B.E.,then M.E. in structure. In dissertation of M.E. I have proved as how saving over 50% can be achieved in prestressed concrete by confinement of concrete. I have worked as a sub engineer in MP Housing Board for about 9 years and for about 12 years I have worked as a chief engineer too in govt. state level and local level organizations, like MP Agriculture Marketing Board, MP Tourism Corporation,Indore Development Authority,Dewas Development Authority.
During my tenure in IDA, following main projects were under executions.
1. Construction of high-rise building G+6, commercial cum residential, in scheme no. 140, costing around Rs. 65.00 Cr. & in scheme no. 136 (L.I.G. Flats) costing Rs. 25.00 Cr.
2. Development of scheme no. 140 costing Rs. 5.00 Cr.
3. Various C.C. roads and other development works at super corridor, scheme no. 173 (L.I.G. Square), scheme no. 155 (Sangam Nagar), 151, 169 B etc. costing about Rs. 250.00 Cr.
4. R.T.O. Building at Mundla Nayata including surrounding development works costing Rs. 10.49 Cr.
5. Railway over bridge at super corridor & Kesarbagh Indore Total costing 61.63 Cr.
6. Preparation of scheme for MR -11, ISBT, Scheme no. 165, flatted industrial development etc. Total costing around Rs. 222.00 Cr.
A. It includes construction of roads (concrete,asphalt) septic tanks,sewer live,water pipe line ,over head water tanks)I have developed more than 10 colonies in Houshing board,Development authority Dewas,having area more than 500 Acres.In Mp agriculture,Marketing Board, Additional Development Work Done in About 200 mandies all over MP.
B. Construction of Residential Buildings:-
In Housing board & Development authority I have constructed about 500 EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG Houses resting on different types of foundation.
C. Different types of Building:-
1. Six & three storied commercial buildings at Dewas having appr. build up area 6100 sqm (Housing board and DDA)
2. Hostel buildings (University & MPT)
3. Hotels (MPT)
4. Sheds, godown, fruit market, Shopping complex, office building (MP Agriculture marketing board & MPT)
5. Hospital building namely District Hospital Dewas (Built up Area. 10000 sqm) & ESI Hospital + staff quarters (built up area 2000 Sqm.)
D. Suspension Bridge in MPT:-
It is constructed on upper lake Bhopal. Its length is 160 mtr. & width is 4.00 mts and suspended on six ropes of 48 mm dia.